Safe to say my wallet is now empty, and I probably won’t (or at least, shouldn’t) be making any more extreme cosmetic purchases, but hey, who can pass up a 40% plus staff discount? As my weakness, I thought it only right to give in and splurge!
Because I had uni on the first day of the sale, I put some things aside at work that I knew I wanted to purchase, just in case they were snatched up on the Tuesday. I went in yesterday afternoon to pick them up and, of course, spent a little more time browsing to see if I’d missed anything. Considering my final purchases were made at not one but three separate stores, I think I managed to get everything I needed!
In this post, I thought I’d write a list of the items I purchased at each store, as well as the discounted price I paid for them off the RRP. Upcoming posts will detail reviews and swatches, so stay tuned :)
Firstly, from Chadstone Priceline (40% + staff discount)
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup X 2: RRP – $34.95; Paid – $18.87
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer: RRP: $24.95; Paid – $15.09
- Prestige Brow Pencil: RRP – 13.95; Paid – $7.53
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Enamel X 2: RRP – $14.95; Paid – $8.24
- Sinful Colours Nail Enamel: RRP – $4.95; Paid – $2.67
- Maybelline Vivid Lipstick X 3: RRP – $16.95; Paid – $9.15
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Enamel: RRP – $6.95; Paid – $3.75
- Essence Eyeshadow X 2: RRP – $2.85; Paid – $1.54
- Revlon Photoready Concealer: RRP – $24.95; Paid – $13.47
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick: RRP – $25.95; Paid – $14
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick X 2: RRP – $11.95; Paid – $6.45
- Face of Australia Lipstick: RRP – $9.45; Paid – $5.10
- Savvy Eyebrow Pencil X 2: RRP – $4.99; Paid – $2.69
- Savvy Matte Lipstick: RRP – $6.99; Paid – $3.77
Secondly, Camberwell Priceline (40% discount)
- Australis Colour Inject Lipgloss X 2: RRP – $11.95, Paid – $7.17
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick (they were out of stock of the shade I wanted at Chadstone): RRP – $11.95, Paid – $7.17
- Essence Eyeshadow (discontinued shade): RRP – $1.62, Paid – $0.97 <– bargain!
And lastly, Ashwood Priceline Pharmacy (40% discount)
- Models Prefer Eyebrow Pencil: RRP – $8.99, Paid – $5.39
And here are some close ups of my purchases –
Pictured above: Sally Hansen Salon Manicure, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and Sinful Colours Nail Enamels, Revlon Photoready Concealer, L’Oreal Lumi Magique concealer
Picture above: Rimmel Kate lipsticks, Australis Colour Inject lip gloss, Face of Australia lipstick, Savvy Matte lipstick
Pictured above: Essence eyeshadows, Australis Colour Inject lipgloss, Models Prefer, Savvy and Prestige eyebrow pencils
Pictured Above: Revlon Photoready concealer, L’Oreal Lumi Magique concealer, Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
Pictured above: Australis Colour Inject lipgloss, Prestige eyebrow pencil, Models Prefer eyebrow pencil
Pictured above: Maybelline Vivid lipsticks, L’Oreal Color Riche lipstick
Quite a few things I’ll admit, but I figured I may as well stock up with such an awesome sale – I think it was Priceline’s biggest cosmetic sale ever, so that’s pretty impressive.
Hope you enjoyed reading, I’ll post my swatches of the products in the next few days.